Create A Movie for Your Customers
Guest Post: Jen Fitzgerald
I am always looking for fun and unique ways to interact with my customers and when I come across a really cool one, I love to pass it along!
Think making a movie for your customers is too much work?
I beg to differ…it is actually really easy and can be such a cool thing to set you apart from the others in your industry.
Animoto is an online video movie/slideshow maker that allows you to include music! It is so much fun! You can use it for your business as well as your personal life.
Here are a few fun ways to use it:
- If you are a Direct Seller, take pictures of you and your hostesses or all the people at her party around your table display over a 6 month or year long period. Then at the end of the year, send out the movie you created to all your customers with all the fun you guys were having at the parties so they will want to be in the movie the next time.
- If you are a business owner of another kind, take pictures of your customers with your products you sell or have them send in pics of themselves with your products..set it all to music as a testimonial video for your site or to send out to prospective customers.
- If you are a real estate agent…take the pictures of a house and create a cool video set to music of all the outside and inside pics and put it on your website!
- If you just want to have it for personal use…use it to create a cool Christmas video with the year of pictures of your family to send out to all your close family and friends..and even your customers so they get to know you better.
- If you are part of a charity that wants to get the word out of what you are raising awareness for…use it to take pics and create a moving story behind the pictures and words to generate buzz for your charity.
Use your imagination and investigate the themes from Animoto. It is easy to use and you can do a lot with it.
As a business owner you need to set yourself apart from the competition. Send your customers something unexpected and fun! They won’t forget your thoughtfulness. Remember to include your name and contact info on the last slide so that they’ll remember and share you with their friends.
If you make a referral worthy video, it’s a great opportunity to get your name out there in a fun way and generate some business. What will you create today?
Jen Fitzgerald is the owner of The Client Angel, the proven tool for the Direct Selling community. It is the premier tool for Direct Sellers helping them to build relationships with their customers by providing better follow-up causing their businesses to soar! See a demo at: www.theclientangel.com.
[box type=”info”] If you’re reading this on the blog, or your Kindle, you’re only getting half the story! “Party On!” is designed for direct sales professionals serious about building a real business, not an expensive hobby. Each week we share additional resources and stories beyond what you see here on the blog, including complimentary training courses, downloadables, and more. Learn more and register for your copy of “PartyOn!” today. [/box]
Great tips Jen! I always tell myself that I am going to use Animoto to make some simple, fun videos and I always forget! Thanks for the reminder and the creative ideas!!
Ooo! I will have to check this out. My daughter loves playing with sites like this. She is going to love you for this! I think I’ll take your advise about getting customers to send me their pictures and then turn them into a movie. Thanks!
Comments are closed.