Right Click to “save as” for the class audios.[audio:ds101call2.mp3]
Or listen online:
Listen to the opening of the last live session, which included a volunteer demonstration for some instant coaching:[audio:feb13call2.mp3]
Here are two segments of a training I did for a local direct sales meeting. Watch these clips and get a better understanding of raising your threshold of belief.
- Keep working on your $1,000 sales goal. Email and let me know how you did!
- Find your threshold of belief around what you believe you’re really worth (hourly rate), stretch yourself and look for evidence to prove your worth.
- Keep working on your vision.
- Paint it with the “perfect paint brush” – what does it look like for the next 6-12 months?
- Be honest, and realistic.
- Review the 6 “Ghosts” of Fear. Which one is gripping you right now? What needs to change so that you can instill a belief that serves you better? It may be a stepping stone belief – one that holds you for right now, but may have to change in the future to get you to your next step.
- Start tracking your numbers: average show sales, sales per customer, etc.
- Email if you have questions or concerns.
Questions about this lesson? Please post your comments below for fastest response.